Authentic traditional stilt houses updated with modern conveniences on Tuan Chau Island in Ha Long Bay
Located on Tuan Chau Island, one of the islands in Ha Long Bay just outside of Ha Long City, the VietHouse Lodge consists of a number of traditional stilt houses updated with modern conveniences.
The original stilt houses reflect the typical architecture of the Viet ethnic group and have been transformed into a showcase of both traditional and modern living. The houses are located on green gardens along different stages of the hillside leading up to the highest peak on the island, giving them a relaxing and romantic atmosphere and great views of Ha Long Bay.
The Viet House Resort has 22 standard and family rooms, as well as a restaurant and bar with pool table, wireless (WIFI) Internet, and many recreational activities, making it a good location for parties and groups.
Viethouse lodge is located on Tuan Chau Island, which is part of Ha Long Bay just outside of Ha Long City. It is located halfway up the hill next to the road which leads to the highest peak of Tuan Chau island.Restaurant - With a wide range of European and Asian dishes, as well as fresh seafood, with spectacular views of Ha Long Bay
Bay View Bar – Comfortable bar with drinks and pool table and dart boardActivities provided by VietHouse Lodge:
- Riding bicycles or motorcycle
- Playing chess or darts
- Dry sauna and massage
- Ride around the island by electric car
- Sightseeing in Ha Long Bay
- Swimming and sunbathe on Tuan Chau Island beach
- Scuba-diving, Kayak, and Jet-sky
- Dolphin, crocodile shows and laser water dance shows
- Standard: Rooms with double bed or twin bed; 18m2
- Suites (Family Rooms): Larger rooms with 2 double beds for family stay; 40m2
|< Prev||Next >|